General Data Privacy Notice
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
Generally, you can visit the Website without revealing who you are and without disclosing any of your personal information. However, there may be times when we require personal information about you or when you wish to disclose such personal information to us. Such personal information is obtained when submitted by you and is subject to the provisions set out in this Privacy Statement. The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website, such as your personal details (e.g. your name) or contact details (e.g., telephone number, email address, etc).
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters.
- If you contact us, in writing, by email or other electronic means, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
personalizing our website for you;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for Personal Information under EU law.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Retaining personal information
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes and in accordance with our record retention policy, as updated from time to time, and as long as we have a relationship with you.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
Footprint LLC is based in the US and is the controller responsible for personal information that it collects and processes. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information is used, please contact us via mail at 250 E Germann Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 marking your letter for the attention of the Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com